Buildstatus CVS HEAD

Hello,

I would like to report about todays 17-December-2003 buildstatus of
GNOME CVS HEAD and I have detected a lot of schemas and desktop files to
not install correctly (during make install) the installation part of the
makefile aborts. I assume this to be an intltool problem because it can
not convert the *.desktop.in and *.schemas.in file to *.desktop and *.
schemas.

Furthermore there are various problems in the gnome-icon-theme, gnome-
themes and gnome-themes-extras package with missing icons and missing
index files.

Also on my note are a few libraries who are missing headerfiles and
things like that (e.g. missing files or old headerfiles still remain in
the makefile.am files).

greetings.