Re: Fixed height GtkTreeViews

On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 07:17, Tim Janik wrote:
> why is that neccessary, i.e. why can't fixed row heights be supported
> together with GTK_TREE_VIEW_COLUMN_AUTOSIZE or at least
> GTK_TREE_VIEW_COLUMN_GROW_ONLY?

For _AUTOSIZE, the TreeView has to set the right width based on the
results of the validation phase. Since fixed height mode circumvents the
validation phase, we cannot set a correct width.

I think we can support _GROW_ONLY actually. Probably everything except
AUTOSIZE is supportable. I think we should change the requirement to be
"the column should not be of type AUTOSIZE".

	-Kris