Modules that need some intltoolize love...

Hi all,

To ensure successful builds, GARNOME has been re-intltoolizing some modules
to fix up recent b0rkages with new intltool and the missing perl modules.
Here's a list of the current b0rky tarballs in the desktop, platform and
proposed categories...

  desktop/gnome-icon-theme
  desktop/epiphany
  desktop/nautilus
  desktop/gnome-panel
  desktop/nautilus-cd-burner
  desktop/ggv
  desktop/gnome-themes
  desktop/nautilus-media
  desktop/gnome-games
  desktop/bug-buddy
  platform/gnome-vfs
  platform/libgnome
  proposed/gtkhtml
  proposed/evolution
  proposed/libgnetwork
  proposed/evolution-data-server

Thanks to Jens, who has already fixed up EoG. There are a few other modules
outside those release sets with the same problem:

  fifth-toe/galeon
  fifth-toe/conglomerate
  geektoys/gnome-vfs-extras
  hacker-tools/ghex
  office/gnumeric

We don't really need immediate re-release of any of these modules for 2.5.2
if maintainers have already done them, but ensuring they're fixed up for the
next release would be great.

[ Additionally, some modules are being bitten by a libtool/auto* bug that
appears to be most prevalent in Debian unstable. It causes breakages with
libtool tags, so you can't build with CC="ccache gcc". I'm not really sure
what the root cause is, but it's something to be wary of. It's currently
affecting gpdf, libgnomeprint, libgnomeprintui, galeon, gnumeric and
gnome-system-tools... Sounds like Debian using maintainers to me. ;-) ]

Thanks everyone!

- Jeff

   "Odd is good by the way. I knew normal in high school and normal hates
                            me." - Mary Gardiner