Re: Ideology / ChangeLogs

<quote who="Ronald Bultje">

> Don't get too rigid on this, guys. It *should* be fun. :). Maybe Dennis'
> stuff isn't that good an idea, not up to me to device, but I generally
> like Iain's release announcements, and I wouldn't mind seeing some more
> random nonense here and there. It's cool.

Yes, there is a fundamental difference between good-humoured editorialising
and purposeless regurgitation, no matter what the political colour. Of
course, that makes life difficult for angry conservatives, because they are
simply not funny. Thems the breaks.

So, perhaps attempting to avoid serious political expression would be
advantageous. :-)

- Jeff

          "One World, one Web, one Browser." - Microsoft promotion
             "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler