Re: Call for 2.2 Screenshots

On Sun, 2003-02-02 at 17:27, MArk Finlay wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 12:00, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > For the GNOME 2.2.0 release announcement, as well as having
> > functionality-specific screenshots such as the stuff here
> > http://www.gnome.org/start/2.1/
> > we'd like to show people the usual collection of impressive, pretty, and
> > ocassionally wacky full desktop screenshots. So please reply with URLs
> > of your GNOME 2.2 screenshots before February 5th. Please don't use
> > backgrounds that we are likely to get complaints about.
>
> Here is my desktop showing a minimal nautilus (no sidebar, location bar
> or text under icons) with the snowapple icon theme.
>
> http://evolvedoo.sourceforge.net/gnome22.png

oh yeah.
Gtk: lighthouseblue
metacity: metabox
nautilus: snow apple

Applets on the panel:
- Modem lights and system monitor from gnome.
- Cpu and motherboard temperatures: hotapplet.sf.net
- Bugzilla applet: no website yet. see recent gnome-love archives
for more details. (not aldug's one)

Desktop background: came with snowapple nautilus theme. Origionally
part of a gdm theme. Not sure which one.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]