Re: Gnome-Media 2.3 features

I didn't know it had one, as I can't use it on my ibook because of
the cdda issue, and I haven't gotten around to building gnome-media
on my desktop at home. I will look at it.

-- dobey

--
"So I gave up on that, and tried to install gstreamer. Get this. Their
 propose ``solution'' for distributing binaries on Red Hat systems? They