Re: Spheres and Crystal 2nd edition -> Call for 2.2 screenshots

The icon theme's buttons here aren't great because they do not present
distinct silloettes. See:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/icons.html#icon_design

Also, for document icons, don't use the "piece of paper" gratuitously.
This is a problem in our existing icon sets too. But essentially, the
piece of paper adds extra visual noise, decreases the size of the pieces
conveying information, and makes the silloettes' uniform. There really
aren't enough contexts where the information is needed in distinguishing
"documents" from "other things"...where its not already clear what's a
document and what's not.

-Seth