Re: 2.3 Proposed Features

One more thing that I think would help is to start splitting the GTK+
team from the GTK+ implementation team.  They share some things, but
they are quite different beasts.  I'm not saying that people working on
any particular implementation cannot be a part of the design team, but
GTK+ has some real potential to become a cross-platform widget library.

Getting it to work on Win32 seemed to be in people's mind as they worked
on 2.0, but I think that too many of the people start to think in the
X11 world and forget the others.  Honestly, a good Mac person in there
would help a lot as Mac chose a much different HiG to Windows and GNOME.

--
Joe Tennies <joe fatnsoft com>