Re: 2.4 features to consider

Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie> writes:

> 	Yeah, that's been done. There are issues with backwards compatibility
> of the configuration and Fitt's Law compliance but these will get fixed
> pretty soon (hopefully).

About Fitt's law: The workspace swither got a feature a while back
that enables it to draw its own frame and accept button clicks on
it. Unfortunately I didn't do my homework before requesting new API,
so I didn't know how to actually make use of it in the panel. But the
feature is there ...

As far as I can tell, the problem is that applets have to be
focusable, and that adds a single pixel line around applets. The best
solution is maybe to allow applets to draw their own focus.