Re: Glade collection for gnome-panel

Hi Luca,

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 00:03, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I've just re-arranged some glade files in gnome-desktop module to fit
> HIG (frameless/bold/spacing)?
>
> Can someone test it and/or put in cvs?

	Sorry I took so long getting to these.

	I quite like what you've done, except each of these dialogs have
already gone through a UI review with the usability team and I can see
that you've changed some of the things that came out of that review.

	So, rather than me reviewing them, I'd prefer if some of the people
involved in the ui review could look over these and comment. Any takers
?

	I've put screenshots of the dialogs here:

http://www.gnome.org/~markmc/screenshot-dialog.png
http://www.gnome.org/~markmc/window-list-dialog.png
http://www.gnome.org/~markmc/panel-preferences-dialog.png
http://www.gnome.org/~markmc/fish-dialog.png