GNOME 2.2.x release plans

Thanks to all excellent hackers, release team people for getting 2.2.0
out the door. You rock. We now have the most i18n:ized GNOME release
ever, with more than a dozen fully translated languages right from the
start, and this of course wouldn't have been possible without the help
from excellent hackers.

I'm wondering though where to go from now. I notice that
http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/schedule/ isn't updated, and wonder
what will happen with 2.2.x releases, when they will be, how many etc.
Not everyone was able to complete their translations in time for
2.2.0(*), and so it would be kind of neat with additional, coordinated
2.2 releases.

Christian

(*) I'm pretty sure there was enough time, I'm not critisizing the
schedule here :) But I think we have some new inspiration and interest
in some places from the recent Mongolian "phenomenon", and also the fact
that 2.2.0 is actually released now. I've very recently recieved a whole
bunch of new Indonesian translations for GNOME 2.2 from Mohammad Damt
<mdamt bisnisweb com>, as an example.