Re: 2.3 Proposed Features

El jue, 06-02-2003 a las 12:54, Calum Benson escribió:

> You'd also be able to this with my "optional manual layout for panels"
> idea that I'm always harping on about, where (with the aid of a
> snap-to-grid feature) you could make any panel object any size you
> wanted  :)

	I don't really understand what you mean. How would be filled the extra
space? The idea is that it's clear that this additional region is owned
by the icon.

	A way is to put a label (its the way for button panels in
applications). Another way is to let the user put buttons which are not
squares (it should be interesting too).

--
José Dapena Paz
Ingeniero en Informática