Re: Announcing the GNOME 2.2.0 Desktop and Developer Platform

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 05:58, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 20:53, Luis Villa wrote:
>
> > P.P.S. We'd like to get more organized about thanking people by name,
> > commit numbers, bug #s, etc., but at some point that is going to mean
> > someone else is going to have to take over for release team on the
> > release notes- doing release notes this good pretty much tied up release
> > team for a week, and that's not a good habit to fall into. So, who is
> > volunteering? :)
>
> Shouldn't the docs team get first refusal, since it's well, a doc?  :)
> (And quite an important one at that).

I think that makes sense, so yeah, we (some cabal of GDP people) will
take responsibility for this. But as Luis points out below, it would be
good if some people with marketing sense participated as well.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead