Re: Proposal: "Preview" shell for EoG/gpdf/ggv

Jens Finke <jens triq net> writes:

[...]

> Welcome to the world of bonobo. This is all possible, if you have
> intelligent document views. They can merge all the menu and gui stuff they
> need. Look at the eog shell if no image is loaded and compare it to the
> ui after you loaded one.

OK, I was just afraid that the component-fever would make people
forget thinking about the implications for the interface. If it means
a more awkward interface, it just seems plain silly to me. I hope
these differences can be solved technologically in this case. :-)

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/