Re: build tools standard

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 09:45:59PM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 08:34:52PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> > I really hope this proposal goes through in one form or another though;
> > automake 1.4 sucks.
>
> We need to fix scrollkeeper etc. rules to distcheck!

Just to save Havoc from having to cheerlead on this issue every second
day, let me say that this is being looked at. I am doing the work (along
with making the whole docs building infrastructure a bit easier) and
John Fleck is beating me over the head with a stick until it gets done.

Malcolm

--
The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.