Re: 2.3 Feature Request: Inactive toolbar icons

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 00:14, iain wrote:
> tir, 2003-02-11 kl. 18:00 skrev Bill Haneman:
>
> > Can someone post a screenshot using 50% and the HighContrastInverse or
> > HighContrast theme?
>
> http://www.prettypeople.org/~iain/hi-contrast.png
> http://www.prettypeople.org/~iain/inverse.png
>
> I'm not sure how well these look?

My subjective initial reaction is that they look, well, marginally OK.
Since we eventually want to add a high-contrast-savvy engine for
gnome-themes, I think we can live with the above code at 50% in the
meantime.

BTW, I/we (Sun, accessibility group) are going to actively work on such
a new engine, so I guess this is "our official feature request" for 2.3:

* FEATURE:  improved high-contrast GTK engine for gnome-themes

Any objections to putting this on the 2.3 map as long as we do the work?

-Bill

--
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>