Missing buttons in keybindings capplet

If you take a look at:

http://www.gnome.org/learn/users-guide/2.2/goscustdesk-39.html

You'll see the keybindings capplet has three buttons for manipulating
shortcuts.  However, I these buttons don't exist in control-center
2.2.0.1 on FreeBSD.  In looking at the keybindings glade file, the
buttons clearly are not there.  I looked through CVS, and I can't find
where they ever existed.  Is this a documentation bug, or am I missing
something obvious?  Thanks.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	marcus FreeBSD org