Re: gnome-terminal awfully slow

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 07:42:32AM -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> As for the whole accessibility issue, I think it was clear that vte was
> being shipped for quite some time.  It's unfortunate that it wasn't caught
> in time to fix accessibility issues but it's not the end of the world.
> We have 6 months to fix it.  So lets just do that.

Just to be 100% clear, vte accessibility is in fact supposed to work -
the issue is just that no one has tested it. This whole stupid
flamewar always has been about what's probably 1 or 2 days of work.
The only thing that needs doing is someone has to tell Nalin what's
wrong with vte a11y, if anything, so it can be fixed.

Havoc