Re: Drop shadow madness

This isn't perfect but my god does it looks sweet :)
This one is going in my personal collection.

There are some obvious issues with it:
* When the "bit that the shadow is on" changes the shaddow
does not and looks rather silly. For example start an app that
will take a few seconds to load, then click the applications menu,
if the app shows up under the applications menu you will still have bits
of your desktop around the appliations menu.
* Maximise a window and click on applications on the menu panel
with the window in focus. The window will now loose focus and it's
title bar's color will change, but the menu shaddow area still shows
the window title with the focused color.
* Sometimes(seems random) the shadow area is not drawn properly. Moving
between view and edit menus in gedit really quickly, I sometimes have
half of the open toolbar button cut off.

I'd love to see if these issues can be resolved. Then maybe we could get
it into gtk :)

I wonder if kde has any of these problems.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]