Re: New from Iain's hack factory

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 23:20, MArk Finlay wrote:
> This looks pretty cool. But could do with being a bit smoother. It's a
> bit flickery for my tastes. But cool, yeah, very cool.

Sorry, I'm not sure about it :-(

Or, better, the idea is very cool, but using the dialog can be a mess.

Follow me: apply the patch, login, open the font pref dialog (or another
dialog), don't close it, then try to logout: now, at least using the
standard GTK+ theme/colors, how can you distinguish between the "muted"
font dialog and the logout one?

The current one is less cool but more usable...

--
Think bigger

			My uncle