Re: An object Oriented File Manager Design

On 18 Feb 2003 21:20:48 +0000
MArk Finlay <sisob eircom net> wrote:

> I've been trying to work out in my head how to make a truly simple
> object oriented file manager for a while now. And while I am most likely
> totally wrong this is what I have come up with:
>
> http://evolvedoo.sourceforge.net/oo-file-manager.html
>
> Thought some people on desktop-devel and nautilus-list might be
> interested. If this design is good for nothing else, it might inspire
> some intesting discussion.

perhaps we could consider that a "tree view", in this model,
is nothing more than a factory, which instantiates objects
(folder views).

--
Rafael Jannone           Just remember: wherever you go,     __O
ICQ # 10115284                   there you are             _`\<,_