Re: gnome_url_show proposal

I am not happy with it. Though, I'm not happy with where a lot of the
API in the gnome libraries exists. If gnome-desktop-item is going to
be merged back into libgnome, then we should merge the gnomeui stuff
back in to libgnomeui and just dissolve gnome-desktop (again). It seems
rather pointless to keep only part of it's API separate from the rest
of gnome. Ideally, GnomeDesktopItem would be below gnome-vfs, but I'm
not sure that is going to happen.

-- dobey