Re: Sticky Notes (my last spam)

On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 03:49, MArk Finlay wrote:
> When i click on the applet on the menu panel the applet turns big while
> my mouse is down. Only happen if the panel is focused first.

Thanks for that bug report. Turns out you also exposed a bunch of
bugs/inconsistencies regarding prelighting and resizing. I've fixed 'em
all. Attached is a patch form 0.6 to 0.6.1. (or you can just get latest
versions from http://loban.caltech.edu/scratch/stickynotes_applet).

On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 03:01, Glynn Foster wrote:
> In the meanwhile, might be a good idea to get a GNOME CVS account.

Pardon me for my ignorance. How do I do that? I'd really like to stop
spamming this list with bug reports/fixes about a simple applet - that's
what Bugzilla is for! :-)

Cheers,
Loban

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |