Re: user friendly uri names

> it's confusing, ambiguous behaviour.  This could be offset by having the
> uri entry box show the real uri, and then set the title of the window to
> the user-friendly name.  Additionally, users shouldn't have to type

I like this part. And I believe it is partly done already. For example
when I type preferences:/// in the URI box, the title becomes "Desktop
Preferences".

Cheers,
Loban

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |