Re: Desktop Customization

<quote who="Alberto Bellemo">

> I have try the Control Panel and the Theme Manager... How I made more
> desktop customization?
>
> I want to install new font, I can made it with edit the fonts.conf file.
> There aren't an application to install new font?

Not in 2.0 or 2.1/2.2 -> there will be in 2.4. A cool new module called
fontilus. It seems Red Hat will be shipping it in their next version too,
going by the packages in their beta.

You can easily install fonts in 2.1/2.2 by copying them to your ~/.fonts/
directory.

- Jeff

--
    "...and did you know that Twisties have real cheese in them?" - Dave
        "I didn't even think they had real twists in them!" - Andrew