Re: A few thoughts on $HOME structure....

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 10:05, Seth Nickell wrote:
> Please kill me.

Okay, before Seth does he indeed throw himself off a rather large
building can anyone who is interested start writing a serious proposal
based on the comments of the thread. I think we really need to terminal
this thread and at least try and squeeze something useful out of it. In
it's current state, I consider this thread done and dusted.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)