Re: Application: GSwitchIt to include into Gnome Fifth Toe collection

Hey Sergey,

Bastien Nocera and I are coordinating the 5th Toe releases. I'll add
your information to the database and it will be displayed on the website
( yes yes, I know I know SOON )

To supplement this, can you forward the following?
app homepage
app download url
maintainer name
maintainer email
short description

I'll try to check out your app, but Bastien might get to it before me.
My build is a little behind. There have been other comments made about
your application with all of them being positive. Great job on it! Now
we just need to show it off to everyone!

Sincerely,

Will LaShell