Re: please can we change the default background color for 2.2

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 09:55:34PM +0000, MArk Finlay wrote:
> Are you talking about for the icon theme of the meta theme?

I'm talking about the theme ("theme" means "metatheme", specific theme
components are "subtheme" or "icon theme" or something).

> Oh and I just looked again. And there is a default metatheme, but
> "Plain" is used by default. Maybe default should be used by default :)

You can't use a theme named default by default because then if you
change the default the non-default will be called default. ;-)

Havoc