Re: REQUEST: Name change for Anjuta 2

<quote who="John (J5) Palmieri">

> I don't know if Anjuta2 will ever become the focus of the core Anjuta team
> now that Anjuta 1 for Gnome 2 has been gaining so much steam.

I'm not sure d-d-l is the best place to post this, as its focus is the GNOME
Desktop release, which has nothing to do with developer tools or Anjuta*. :)
Perhaps see if stro will accept an opinion piece on gnomedesktop.org, or
post this to the IDE project mailing lists?

- Jeff

                    Mangoes are nature's edible orgasm.