Mass fixing of desktop.in files

Hi,

I was bored last night, and ran desktop-file-validate through all the
installed .desktop files in my system.

It revealed that many, many modules, including a lot of the code desktop
stuff had errors.

Mostly these were
- lack of Encoding=UTF-8
- "Terminal=0" instead of "Terminal=false". Using "0" and "1" is
  deprecated.

I first planned to file bugs against each app with the trivial patch to
fix this. Then wc -l convinced me that I might want to ask for
permission to commit the changes myself and save some time...

So, anyone against? The goal is to make desktop.in files in gnome cvs
report no errors.

Jordi
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/