Re: 2.4 Release Notes Feature List [was Re: freezing 2.4 already?]

John Fleck wrote:
On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 14:50, Luis Villa wrote:

Hey, so... between this and the 'what is new in nautilus' list on
gnomedesktop.org, I was thinking that maybe it is time for people to
start combing ChangeLogs and preparing a feature list and screenshots
for the 2.4 Release Notes. I know someone volunteered to do this after
2.2, but I don't recall who. Anyone want to step up to the plate?

Uh, that was, ummm, me.

So yeah, I'm planning on doing this. People should send me stuff...

hopefully you will be getting some help from the announced-on-guadec
gnome community marketing project

Cheers
John