Re: ORBit2-2.7.3

Grzegorz Goławski wrote:

W liście z ?ro, 16-07-2003, godz. 10:50, Michael Meeks pisze:
On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 14:38, Grzegorz Goławski wrote:
As I notice later, linc isn't provided as single package yet, because it
was merged into ORBit2.

So I have one question: Why linc installation is commented out in
Makefiles?
	The internal linc in ORBit2 is a purely internal API, thus it shouldn't
be installed :-)
OK, but liblinc.so isn't provided yet, is it? (according to
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.3/modules/). And many other packages
require liblinc.so, but none provide it. Linc is now integrated into
ORBit2, so IMHO ORBit2 should provide liblinc.so.
Install the Gnome 2.2 linc.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au