Re: Weekly a11y bug nag

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 15:26, Luis Villa wrote:
> Question about these, Calum- the 'normal' priority bugs- are those being
> flagged by you guys, mainly, or are they frequently UI people or others
> screaming 'a11y' to raise the pseudo-priority of their pet peeves?

It should be a pretty accurate reflection of the a11y team's views...
apart from the ones in the "untriaged" category, all the priorities
shown in the list have been set by one of the accessibility team.
(Bearing in mind that we use the status whiteboard to set the
'accessibility priority' of those bugs that we don't have ownership of,
and that's the priority that's shown in this list).

Cheeri,
Calum.