Re: What libs make GNOME GNOME2

Perhaps, the language bindings page could note how
complete the bindings are for:
*the "platform" libraries, which are API/ABI frozen
(e.g. GLIB)
*the "desktop" libraries, which make no such
guarantees (e.g. librsvg)
*and maybe an "other" category for libraries that
people are finding very useful but which have not yet
made their way in to either the Desktop or Platform
releases.

=====
~~~~~~~~~
dissertus scribendo latine videri volo.