Re: What libs make GNOME GNOME2

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 10:21, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> If the application uses libraries in GNOME Developer Platform appropriately:
>
>   http://www.gnome.org/start/2.3/modules/ (at the top)
>
> ... then it's a GNOME application. :-)

A good measure.  GNOME2 is defined as being API/binary compatible with
it's minor numbers. 2.0 might be a better measure, 2.3 is gravy.

I'd like to keep the number of flames I receive for rating something as
GNOME2 to a minimum.  Having gnome_program_init get's a binding 1 star,
2 stars for a up to half the libs bound, 3 for the binding that does
more.  No half stars, no extra stars.  a simple measure to catch the
reader's eye.  A brief description would be needed to describe the
binding's strengths.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.