Re: Fifth Toe 2.3.0 packages w/ current versions for upcoming release.

<quote who="Will LaShell">

> I'm looking to track down which version of galeon wants to be in Fifth
> Toe.  Galeon 1 isn't a GTK2 app as I recall correct?  I looked for any
> sort of tarball release of Galeon 2  and didn't see any.

There are plenty of 1.3.x releases to choose from. I'd suggest a later
vintage, they seem to be better. ;-)

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

   "I look forward to someday putting foo-colored ribbons on my homepage
   declaring 'port 25 is for spam', and 'just say no to the Spam Message
                   Transmission Protocol!'" - Raph Levien