Re: release notes pimping

<quote who="John Fleck">

> Last time 'round, the main theme of the release notes was "usability,
> performance, appearance, and accessibility support". If we had a slogan,
> it was a desktop that "just works". What is the dominant theme of the 2.4?
> What should we be pimping here?

I will bring this up at the board meeting tonight, btw. So will probably
have some ideas for you tomorrow from that. :-)

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

  "I allege that SCO is full of it, and that the Linux process is already
   the most transparent process in the whole industry." - Linus Torvalds