Re: Regarding Nautilus scripts

On Sun, 2003-06-08 at 11:34, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 20:38, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> > > Mark wrote;
> > >I'd say that programmers are more likely to want to grep at a console
> >
> > I highly disagree and I believe you state this because you never used a good
> > visual grep tool.

Be patient and I'll give you more that your asking for.  I have Medusa
working with nautilus on my desktop.  I'm using the search button from
the nautilus tool bar to answer all my file and content questions.
It'll be stable enough to distribute as patches in a few weeks.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.