Network Monitor applet

Hey,
	I've just imported a Network Monitor applet thingy into CVS and
ftp.gnome.org. Its the gnome-netstatus module and the tarballs is at:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-netstatus/0.9/gnome-netstatus-0.9.tar.bz2

	Its basically just an applet which is similar to the network status
icon in the WinXP notification area. It was originally written as a
status icon for GNOME's notification area, but I never got around to
making these kind of status icons reasonable to use with the
notification area.

	I'd really appreciate it if people could test it out and log any bugs
to the gnome-netstatus module in bugzilla.gnome.org.

	Its a joint effort between myself, Erwann Chenede and Calum Benson.
Hopefully, it fills a gap ...

Thanks,
Mark.