Re: Big Panel menus (32x32)

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 17:36, Shahms E. King wrote:
> I even went looking for a gconf key to change them the other day to no
> avail. Given that I don't think the feature is worth a preference, the
> big menus offer more pros than cons, so I'm casting my vote for "yes"

While I'd also say yes, I'd also prefer a gconf key somewhere. As
witnessed by Windows' users' reactions to XP's new-style start menu -
any changes to what's arguably the most often used function of the panel
are bound to cause mixed opinions.

 More practically, in 800x600, my Internet sub-menu fills two-thirds of
the screen's height - It'd be nice for people using lower resolutions to
still beable to use small menus.

Two cents as a User,
  Shaun