RE: GNOME Nirvana; How to reach it and what to do once we get the re. (Addendum)

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 16:52, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > From: Andrew Sobala [mailto:aes gnome org]
> > Here's an idea, then. I'm not advocating this, but it might be worth
> > discussion.
> >
> > Have Iain's apps.gnome.org, which is equivalent to 5th toe. Do the
> > review-and-rate-every-six-months thing. The feet could be
> > something like
> > this:
>
> [snip]
>
> Sounds like a sensible way to run 5th Toe. I've suggested before that 5th
> Toe should have a mailing list.

I'm not sure if you read the whole e-mail, or if I explained it badly.
To clarify:

1) The best apps (and only the best) in 5th Toe get the approval mark of
an official GNOME release set, and
2) The best apps in 5th Toe freeze and get translation work done and so
on so that the release set actually contains high quality software

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"We made GNOME-VFS support smb: and nfs: URIs. And we made OOo support
GNOME-VFS. Booyakasha!" -- nat