RE: [2.4 feature freeze- bring it on]

> From: Seth Nickell [mailto:snickell stanfordalumni org]
> The interface needs to be completely redone from
> scratch, label
> fudging and pixel tweaking isn't going to be enough.

Yes, there has been so much discussion recently and there still seems to be
a very complicated open question remaining, concerning the XKB layous/groups
functinality offered by different X servers, that this clearly can not make
the 2.4 cut, in my personal opinion. I think we've done our best to make it
happen for 2.4 considering how late it was proposed. Hopefully it will be
worked out in time for 2.6. Just my own opinion, and just my own opinion
today.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com