Re: Promoting greater integration between developers/writers/I18N:)

[Moving to desktop-devel-list, probably more appropriate.

Also added reference to usability in last paragraph, but
won't send to yet another mailing list in case of flamewar :)

For the start of this thread, see the following URL:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2003-June/msg00041.html ]