Re: Building *bonobo* docs ...

Hi team,
Ok, if noone screams murder I will upload the docs from the latest
releases of the bonobo family into web-devel-2 CVS and make it appear
with the rest of the docs.

On a related note, is those pages meant to only cover libs part of the
plattform? Or can I put docs for desktop libs there to, like GStreamer?

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>