Re: Some API doc status

We simply call devhelp with the function/class name. Hopefully, we can
have better integration in the future though. Specifically, we'd like to
show the two left pane windows (doc tree and search bar) embedded in our
left pane and make the main GTKHTML2 window into a right pane widget
(after the open files). Any way to do this currently without stealing
all that code ?

Rgds,
Biswa.

--
Biswapesh Chattopadhyay <biswapesh_chatterjee tcscal co in>
TCS