Improving gweather

Hi All. In cvs HEAD I've put some changes to gweather applet to improve
it by fetching the forecast data from weather.interceptvector.com which
provides data in an xml format.

The are a few problems (with the changes, but also with the applet as it
it now). First the person who runs the new service (Chris Petersen) only
has limited bandwidth. Second the data is gotten from the MSN site.
Current problems with gweather applet is that it steals data from
weather.com and the noaa site such that if those web sites alter their
html at all, then gweather will no longer work (and this has happened
already in the past).

I'm soliciting suggestions on the subject. Could we possibly consider
helping Chris by providing some more bandwidth to host
interceptvector.com?

Regards,
Kevin