Re: Nautilus & Web browsing [Was: Re: KDE Interop / D-BUS background]

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 04:47, Vadim Plessky wrote:

> One of my concerns over Galeon (I have used Galeon1 only, may be, this issue
> would be addressed in Galeon2) that it uses Mozilla's native scrollbars/UI
> elements, so you don't get native GTK theming.
> This also reminds me that Mozilla's native scollbar-drawing-code resides in
> memory and uses system resources, when it should not do so.
> IMO, GTK code for widgets works much fatser, and GTK2 widgets look like very
> nice (at least, comparing to Mozilla native widgets :-).

GTK native widgets have been in Mozilla since 1.2b or so, at least for
the Classic theme. Any galeon running with these Mozilla builds should
have native scrollbars, etc.

--
BAM - "Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may
have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the