Re: gcalctool v4.2.65 hopefully ready for prime time.

Ole Laursen <olau hardworking dk> wrote:
> Screenshots? (There's no Debian package yet.)

You can see screenshots of v4.2.43 at:

http://calctool.sourceforge.net/Screenshots/gcalctool_bm_ss.gif
http://calctool.sourceforge.net/Screenshots/gcalctool_sm_ss.gif

Somebody (in France) contacted me last week on IRC about making a
Debian package. That should be happening I believe this week.

Chema Celorio <chema ximian com> wrote:
> Release announcements are usually sent to gnome-announce-list gnome org
> you might want to send this message there specially if you want people
> to test it and file bugs.

Understood. I will do another announcement to gnome-announce-list
when I've taken a round of feedback informally. v4.2.43 was announced
that way at the end of January. I'm looking for folks for now who are
willing to just check it out of CVS.

Thanks.