Re: patch-ahoy: gnome_url_show stuff

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 04:41, Frank Worsley wrote:
> The original message was too big, so the patches can now be found at:
>
> http://members.shaw.ca/fworsley/stuff/patches

I didn't look at the code in detail, and it's certainly not my call to
say if it should be merged or not. I reckon it would be Alex's call
given that it touches 3 modules he's maintaining.

The idea and the thing it's trying to fix are good. My one question
would be: is it ABI and API compatible with the current code ?

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

#2  0x4205a2cc in printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity) from
/lib/i686/libc.so.6 printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity);
Segmentation fault