Re: 2.4 Module List and Rationale (aka GEP10 and 11)

Hey there,

> Oh, and gnome-utils still contains gnome-dictionary and the search tool
> which aren't getting replaced, so gnome-utils is not going away yet ;)

Well, I'm actually thinking that removing gnome-utils in the long term
would be a good thing. I've talked to both Rich and Noah, who both feel
that they want to be a seperate module. That basically leaves gfloppy,
gdict and gsearchtool. At the moment, and no offence to Stef who's done
great work with gfloppy, gsearchtool is by far the most maintained
module.

I personally belive that we'd be better off slowly splitting gnome-utils
apart in the long run, which will allow each to have its own release
schedule.

			See ya,
				Glynn :)